6-Week Prenatal Nutrition Program
Next class begins Thursday, October 26th, 6PM Pacific and will run for 6 weeks (skipping Thanksgiving Day). Taught virtually, viewed in the comfort of your own home.
Congratulations! You're pregnant!
Maybe you have been advised by your midwife or OBGYN to "eat healthy."
But what does that really mean? And WHY does it matter?
Feed Your Pregnant Body!TM will
help guide you through those questions and more!
This time of anticipation and excitement can raise many questions about how to best care for your growing baby and growing body.
The foods we choose during pregnancy can influence how we feel- morning sickness, energy levels, heartburn- and can help our growing baby have the best start in life.
Find confidence in your food choices, resources, and support with other expecting parents.
About the Program
Over the span of 6 weeks, you will learn how to best support you and your growing baby with real foods.
Each couple or solo participant will receive a workbook full of food suggestions, recipes, and resources. During our weekly gatherings, I will guide you as we explore the material together, take on the action steps, and share our successes and challenges.
This is a "food-positive" program where the focus is on adding nourishing foods instead of guilt associations and food shaming.
- Six 90-minute group sessions led by a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Week 1- Nutrition Basics- how to feel good throughout your pregnancy
- Week 2- Fatigue- supporting your energy levels
- Week 3- Reducing toxic exposures for you and your baby
- Week 4- Next level nutrition
- Week 5- Digestive health for a healthy pregnancy
- Week 6- Preparing for birth and postpartum
- Practical Action Steps for foods to Add, Replace, and Remove
- Access to private facebook group for discussion, sharing, and support
- Meal planning and recipe ideas
- Further study resources- books, movies, articles, etc.
Cost: $300 to include workbook, email support, and group Facebook page access
$50 discount for military families
Need a payment plan or wondering about other discounts? Let me know! Cost should not discourage parents from getting prenatal education so I will work out a payment plan that is right for you.